maybe maybe

For a beginning test, this looks pretty good. The animation is pretty solid and clean. Do some cleaning up here and there and you'll be good to go. Obviously, sound is an issue for you (unless you intend for it to be silent) so I would suggest googling around for some sound effects, or possibly some BG music.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Well put together, well thought out, and well animated. Good job, my good sir. The only problem is the abrupt begining. The music CUTS in and it can be rather annoying. Othe rthan that, very well done, and all my 5 are belong to you.

: Gay Marriage : : Gay Marriage :

I love it. I showed it to my gay friends and they liked it. Great job!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Beutiful.

Dr Whooves & Assistant 2 Dr Whooves & Assistant 2

This obviously took some time and work to do, so congrats on just about everything inside this great flash movie. I really enjoyed watching it. And no, I'm not a brony. I'm just excited to see some talent on newgrounds, other than sexual lobster.

MikeandTreyVideo responds:

He is rather talented, isn't he?

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Absolutely perfect, in every way possible. Great job, it was well worth the wait!

Xperiments of Dr Cerebrum Xperiments of Dr Cerebrum

erm....

I don't want to get technical, but alot of these theories, where the brain is suspended, and the eyes are moving, are infact, impossible in every way. The movement of the eyes are caused by muscle, and movement needs some form of energy. Unless you have some kind of electromagnetically charged water or substance, the brain would ultimately die. And, im pretty sure, that a brain without oxygen also, would die sooner or later. And im not too sure about this, but i think they might be working on something like that, but don't get me wrong, it was a good animation. Alittle peculiar, but good none-the-less.

Clockworkpixel responds:

thanks and i have to say, why are you looking at a CARTOON that way? it's fantasy sometimes you gotta shut of your mind and the real world and loose yourself in the story (not saying my toon is that AMAZING AND DEEP) just saying what ever you watch in the future just turn off the real world and get into it :)

Rampaging Boss Rampaging Boss

Inquisitive

I see what u tried doing, it worked out, in most respects (music and scene management) but it really isn't an animation in respect to something like, orange, where nearly everything moves. Did I say not an animation? What i meant was, not a good one, because an animation can me 3 frames long with not much movement at all. GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT SCOTT :3><

--Orange-- --Orange--

I had to sign in

just to write a comment on how f'n good this is. Fantastic music, wonderful, eyepleasing animation and drawings, and for those of you who say this is too short, "it takes just a few words to sway the votes of millions" and I do beleive this is a prime example of that quote.

ABC Happy Time ABC Happy Time

Cannot possibly get any better

it makes you wonder what really goes on behind the scenes of those kids shows. Like barney and yogabba gabba lol

great flash